Tuesday, September 23, 2008

October 26, 2006

dear spencer
hey what's up? i was just thinking about you and wanted to say hello. how is your life? i also wanted to thank you for being such an amazing friend. i seriously am so thankful for the time we have spent together and the fact that we are still able to be good friends. sometimes god knows that you need someone there for you to see you through, and for some reason, you have been that person for me. you are an amazing person; i have been able to see that for myself. had it not been for a September night, a friend magazine, and two m-azing bars, my life would never have been the same. thank you for the wonderful times and i am so glad that we are cool enough to let them continue. thank you for being patient with me and loving me for who i am. thank you for holding me when it was cold. thank you for calling me when i was lonely. thank you for driving in the rain randomly to see me. for kissing me during a basketball game. for being honest with me. for telling me i am beautiful. even in pajamas. for making me laugh. and cry. for saving me from psycho stalkers in Illinois. for the time when all i wanted to do is talk to you. and be with you. and the times when i can look back on those times and smile, laugh, sigh. you are irrevocably entwined in my life, and it is more beautiful because of you.
kate.

No comments: