Thursday, May 7, 2009

I...

...hope you're asleep by now
...think of you A LOT. strike that. i think a lot of YOU. never mind. both.
...am trying to keep myself distracted.
...want you to know that you make my heart soar.
...can't even begin to figure out what i thought about before you.
...sometimes wonder how much you think about me.
...am filled with gratitude to the Lord for bringing you into my life, regardless of what is to come.
...had an amazing time with you just eating pizza and watching the stars appear.
...feel like a beautiful, amazing, smart woman when i am with you.
...appreciate your willingness to meet my family. they are such a big part of my life, and i am so excited to share them with you.
...have noticed how much your words are worth. way more per capita than mine.
...learn more every day how this relationship functions--the ebb and flow of two lives that came together to make a glorious river.
...am a silly girl. i hope that you don't mind. =)
...have a head full of songs that you remind me of.
...care about you.
...don't ever want you to think otherwise, okay?

No comments: