Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am a Party Animal (sometimes)

It's been a really great week, and I'm so excited to see more of what spring brings. It was my roommate's birthday yesterday, and we had a dinner for her on Sunday and a surprise party for her yesterday. It was way fun to celebrate and have a reason to throw a par-tay. I have a feeling that life's about to get really interesting, and I'm really excited to see that happen. It was funny, as I was talking to a long-time coworker today about grad school, I realized that I want, specifically, to find someone that wants to get a job and work that will follow me to grad school wherever I (we) decide to go. This may be picky, but it also is flexible. That, of course, would be the best option, in my opinion; however, I do realize that flexibility is demanded and that I may have to change my plans for the greater good. I guess I'll take that fork when I come to it, eh?

1 comment:

Elise said...

How's the fork in the road treating ya? ;) You're awesome.