Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vested Interest

It was definitely rainy today, but this is the greenest it's been in Utah for a long time. I love this cool springtime weather, and I'm definitely taking advantage of it by trying to be outside as much as possible. It's hard to be outside when it's raining, but hopefully, the rain won't really last for too long. Went on a nice hike last night up Rock Canyon; we didn't start hiking down the mountain until about ten o'clock at night. It was nighttime, but not too dark; a fun little excursion for a beautiful spring evening. I wonder, though; I just met him on Sunday, and I have a vested interest in Indiana Jones boy. I hope to just play things out a little longer.

On a different note, Barack Obama has enough delegates to take the nomination now! I hope that Hillary will be lady-like and concede soon; the longer she stays in the race, the more difficult it will be for the Democrats to take the general election in November. I love Barack Obama's inspiring politics and I've supported him since the day he announced his candidacy.

I got a letter from Anziano Sadler today; he seems to be surviving the MTC decently; his Italian is coming, and he loves the gospel. Hurrah for Israel!

No comments: