Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ring By Spring

Or so goes the saying at BIOLA, an Evangelical university that some of my close friends go to. I guess one of my roommate's will make it, as spring isn't officially over until 21 June! It's fun having a soon-to-be engaged roommate, and I really like her fiance-to-be.

Spring term is almost over! After that, I'll only have two semesters left! I can't believe that it's coming so fast. I'm doing a paper on collagen and Osteogenesis Imperfecta for my biochemistry class, and it's been really interesting to learn more about the molecular cause of the brittle bones that my little brother so excellently handles.



[This is Greg & I at our grandpa's 80th birthday party]

I also finally heard from Indiana Jones boy. I'm not sure if he's just spacey or if he's trying to avoid me. Currently, I'll be positive and hope for the prior--I'd like the option to be a little persistent, and I don't think that I should give in quite yet. He's having surgery next week, so he's really busy this week, but maybe I can make an offer of dinner on Sunday...

In other news, well, I guess there's not too much other news...but there is a list of things I'd like to do this summer:

  • Get through as much of the Bible as I can (currently, I'm in Exodus 25)
  • Finish Jane Austen's Mansfield Park
  • Ride my bike more often
  • Kiss a boy through my bedroom window (which currently does not have a screen)
  • Finish Barack Obama's Dreams from My Father
  • Road-trip to the Democratic National Convention in Denver in August
  • Go camping (either with friends or family) to Southern Utah (Zions or Moab)
  • Buy lemonade from kids at a roadside stand
  • Watch a meteor shower
  • Convince my parents to let Patti come down for a week or so
  • Attend "hot-dog fridays" at the Liberty Square pool
So that's my list. I don't think that I'll have time to do it all, but at least I'm shooting for the moon!

No comments: