Thursday, December 11, 2008

excerpt from Dear Elder Moon, 30 November 2008

The thing I am most excited to do over Christmas season is to focus on my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love the feeling of joy, kindness and warmth that fills the air at Christmas time. My idea and view of Jesus Christ has changed so much over the last year as I have been more involved in interfaith relations. I love having the chance to build and reflect on my relationship with my Savior. I love Him so much. He is my guide and my anchor. He calms the stormy seas in my life and brings me a deep peace. He fills the emptiness in my life and imparts joy and happiness. He helps me do each day those things that I cannot do for myself. For that I am eternally grateful and promise to follow His teachings through the scriptures and a latter-day prophet.

No comments: